Lessons learned in 2011
kaplandj • December 28, 2011Software Business
- Never under estimate the power of the man. When he gets cranky torwards the end of the day he can bring out the shock an awe. Have a backup plan that is better then scrambling the emergency TI fighters at the very last minute. Stainless steel ain’t that great.
- Everyone still thinks your ideas suck. And you still come up with them and try them out. Even if #1 lesson learned is the consequence. Strong work you dude.
- You need money. You might even like having some one day.
- Your ideas are revolutionary. They (#2) just don’t know it yet.
- You learned PHP. It’s growing on you like a fungus. A dangerous language that could probably start a war or a WWW.
- Apress loves the sketch books. Even if they don’t sell that many. You go!
- You are fragile, injury prone, and clumsy. A sucky combo.
- You are 56 now. This must be an end of life crisis you are having.
- You have amazing kids. Some of “them” said you were a sucky parent. But they really are doing great things. I guess you like the adult versions of little people.
- You have an amazing core group of friends and family that just won’t give up on you. Pretty lucky for 2011. You.